Monday, February 2, 2009

UNUSUAL PERSON

theres this kid on my block that only comes on his porch and only comes on his porch at night one day me and my brother wanted to go find out why do he only come out on the porch at night so we went and knock on the door nobody answer so we left and waited for him to come on the porch that night. he always came on the porch at 10:30 so we waited till then when it hit 10:30 he came on the porch and we came outside. when we came out we acted like we was walking down the block.we walk down the block and came back and he was still there so we walk up to him and ask him what was his name he just look at us then my brother ask him again and he said his name was brandon. I had came out with the big question that everyone wanted to ask him and that was " why do you only come out at night" when i ask him he look at me and said that he loves the dark. when brandon said that i said that we will kick it with you when you come outside he said that he don't like company so get away from my house. we left and talk to brandon every blue moon.

No comments: